Horse Ride on the Beach
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Cartagena, Colombia / South America
- Product code: horseride Crtg
Visiting the traditional Ranch (Pesebreras) to meet the Colombian Paso horse which has been declared genetic and cultural heritage of the nation, there you can see several specimens, in the exhibition that lasts one hour, you will know the history and the different modalities of the horses.
Next, it's off to the beach to go horseback riding. Before starting, the guide will assess the riding experience of each visitor and will give you instructions on how to mount and handle your horse.
If the visitor does not know how to ride you will be taught and will have a companion on foot at all times to help if needed. The guide will go riding with the passengers throughout the tour. During your one-hour ride (up to 1 hour and a half) you will enjoy the sound of the waves and sea breezes, you can interact with your horse.
- Bilingual Tour Guide
- Start time of 8:30am including lunch or 3:00pm including dinner.
- Experiences and Transportation not mentioned in the plan
- Personal expenses and tips
BnB Colombia Tours