Cartagena Mangrove Tour
- Trvanie: 3 Hodín (cca.)
- Poloha: Cartagena, Colombia / South America
- Kód produktu: mangrove private
Just 15 minutes from Cartagena you will find Boquilla, a small community of fishermen on the coast of the Caribbean Sea.
Here you start your panoramic journey in a comfortable man-made canoe through the canals of the surrounding mangroves with the help of some of the local fishermen. The great diversity of fauna and flora will astound you as you venture through this reservoir of fish, birds, mollusks, crabs, and other wildlife.
At the end of the tour, you will enjoy a stroll through the community while drinking coconut water and discussing all the amazing wildlife you have just seen.
- Food & drinks
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bilingual Guide
- Entrance fees
- Meals and drinks not mentioned in the plan
- Experiences and Transport not mentioned in the plan
- Personal expenses and tips
BnB Colombia Tours