Rosario Islands Full Day Tour
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Cartagena, Colombia / South America
- Product code: Rosario
You’ll be starting your tour by checking in at the Muelle de la Bodeguita (Bodgetuita Wharf in Avenida Blas de Lezo).
You can check in at “Puerta No.3” anytime after 7:30 am for your 8-8:30 am departure on the speedboat taking you on the breathtaking ocean cruise to the Rosario Islands. Your destination is a beautiful picturesque beach for a typical Caribbean lunch, crystal clear waters, water sports, white sands, palm trees, and a return trip to Cartagena for approximately a 4 pm arrival.
You’ll be assigned your personal beach space which will be exclusive for yourself and members of your group.
You’ll receive full beach service, a fantastic typical lunch; the use of deckchairs and umbrellas; a cocktail on arrival, and bilingual English-speaking hosts (please advise them you do not speak Spanish).
You will have the full day to relax and enjoy your space, along with the ability to hire gear for snorkeling, paddleboarding, or kayaking.
This will be one of the highlights of your Caribbean adventure!What's included?
- Pickup and Drop off will be at Puerta No.3, pier de la bodeguita (Bodeguita Dock), Avenida Blas de Lezo
- Transport by speedboat
- Bilingual Translator on the island (please advise resort staff you do not speak Spanish)
- Meals and drinks not mentioned in the plan
- Experiences and Transportation not mentioned in the plan
- Personal expenses and tips
- Wharf Departure Tax, paid by traveler before boarding the boat in Cartagena ($20,000 Colombian Pesos, approx $4.00 USD)
- Towel Rental ($5,000 Colombian Pesos, approx $1.40 USD)
BnB Colombia Tours