Private Monserrate Half Day Tour
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Bogota, Colombia / South America
- Product code: Monserrate
You’ll be collected from your accommodation in and be driven to the base of this mountain on the eastern side of Bogota. Once here you’ll decide on which form of transport to take to the top of this sacred mountain; the teleferico (aerial tramway) or the funicular.
Regardless of which way you choose, you are almost guaranteed fantastic sites on the way up, and of course, once you’re on the summit the panoramic view of the city is quite breathtaking.
At the top, you’ll have plenty of time to wander through the markets and gift shops full of hand-made souvenirs from different parts of the country. You’ll also explore the beautiful 17th-century Monserrate Monastery with El Señor Caído (“The Fallen Lord”) shrine.
Before making your way back down the hill to your waiting transportation, you'll be able to choose once again to take the teleferico (aerial tramway) or the funicular for the wonderful views.
- Pickup and Drop-off from your Bogotá accommodation
- Transport in a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Monserrate Tour
- Monserrate Transport - Teleferico and Funicular (aerial tramway and train)
- Bilingual Tour Guide
- Lunch, meals, and drinks not mentioned in the plan
- Experiences and transportation not mentioned in the plan
- Personal expenses and tips
BnB Colombia Tours