Wax Palms, Salento and Coffee Private Full Day Tour
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Salento, Colombia / South America
- Product code: Wax & Coffee
Collected from your Salento hotel, this morning you'll start your day with some beautiful views from the Salento Mirador (Lookout), and a look down into the valley you will soon venture through.
Next, you'll take a trip into the lush Cocora Valley and a guided tour of the Wax Palm Forest. This valley is spectacular by itself, but when combined with the forest filled with the tallest wax palms in the world, it becomes an almost spiritual experience. You'll get to spend a few hours walking through this peaceful zone with more beautiful views in every direction.
After you've stopped for a wonderful lunch you'll continue onto a sensational coffee tour. This is one of the best coffee tours in Colombia and so very unique. The reason is the philosophy of this single lady owner. She has created a Finca that is completely pesticide and machinery-free. Every part of the entire process is done by hand and with this, you'll discover the traditional methods of growing the perfect coffee bean. You'll also get to explore this wonderful Finca and find so much more than just coffee that is grown here, such as a large variety of fruits as well. You'll learn the complete process from the seed to the cup, including handpicking a few beans yourself.What's included?
- Pickup and Drop-off from your accommodation in Salento
- Transport in a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Tour of Cocora Valley + Wax Palm Forest.
- Coffee Finca Tour.
- Entrance fees
- Bilingual Tour Guide – Spanish, English.
- Experiences and transportation not mentioned in the plan
- Personal expenses and tips
BnB Colombia Tours