Salento to Jardin Bonatico del Quindio Private Half Day Tour
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Salento, Colombia / South America
- Product code: JardinBotanicoQuindio
Botanical Garden of Calarcá Quindio Private Half Day Tour
Enjoy a guided tour through the best Botanical gardens in the Colombian Coffee Zone, the Botanical Gardens of Quindio. Including approximately 11 hectares (27 acres) of natural Andean forest and one of the largest Mariposarios (Butterfly garden) in the country, featuring a collection of over 1000 butterflies, and 30 different species all native to this region.
You'll enjoy strolling along the paths, and through the treetops along suspension bridges, and to observation platforms. You'll marvel at the grand trees, the variety of palms, the array of flowers, and the many colors of the forest.
As you venture through the canopy searching for the origins of the most beautiful songs in the rich vegetation, you'll hear a great many birds, singing for food, love, and life.
You’ll love entering the famous Casa de Mariposa (butterfly house), where a great many butterflies share their elegance, unique shapes as well as shades of many colors. As you are mesmerized by the amazing dance of these flying treasures, one will surely land near you displaying the fine details in its form you had never seen prior to.What's included?
- Pickup and Drop-off from your Salento accommodation.
- Transport in private vehicle
- Guided tour Jardin Botanical
- Bilingual Tour Guide during the tour of Botanical Gardens – Spanish, English.
- Experiences and Transportation not mentioned in the plan
- Personal expenses and tips
BnB Colombia Tours
+1 386 868 2555